Personal information you disclose to us
Information automatically collected
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our
Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the
Services . Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the
Services . For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected from other sources
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our
Services , subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
CCPA Privacy Notice
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- you may object to the processing of your personal data
- you may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data
- you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- you may request to opt-out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving a request to opt-out, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than 15 days from the date of the request submission.
” Very professional and always answered our questions we are very pleased with Solairre and will definitely recommend them for sure!!” -Deb E.
” Customer service and hospitality are two main components in a business. The owner of this company exceeds my expectations and has proven to be caring, helpful and definitely hospitable. Thank you for choosing to look out for others.” -Catrina D.
“I’ve been hesitant to switch to solar, but I’m glad I got introduced to Lucas. He has been really easy to work with and made sure I understood the whole process. Their pricing was also really competitive, which is why we went with them. I’m so happy I finally made the switch.” – Dianne H.
” Absolutely amazing experience! Would definitely give the level of service I received from both this company and it’s employee’s top notch! In a world where I feel like customer service is a thing of the past, Lucas Barcelo restored my faith! Great product, great team! Would most defiantly work with them again as well refer to all of my friends and family!!!” -Janine V.
“It’s been a few months now and my energy bill is next to nothing! I couldn’t be happier with my decision to go Solaire. Professional, thorough, best pricing for the install and strong on service. I have recommended Solaire to two of my friends who have gone with them as well!” – Andrew H.
” Great experience. I had a problem with roof and Carrisa and Greg worked with me to complete the job on time.” -Eddie R
“I was unsure about solar for the longest time. My doorbell rang and sure enough it was a salesman talking about solar. Against all odds, I let him in to get his “pitch” out. After looking at the number, it made sense… But I was still hesitant. I talked to a few friends who had solar done by other companies and there were mixed results but overall positivity on a savings of money. I pulled the trigger, and I can’t be happier that I did. Saving money is nice, but the way I have been treated is even better. ” -Robert S.
“Solaire is an amazing company. Their customer service and pricing were unlike any other. Our family did other quotes with many companies before choosing Solaire. We could not be happier! After installation I have been inspired to post more about Solaire. The company did our installation in 1 day. They were super polite and walked us through the whole process.We received our first utility bill, it was only $15.00. We cannot thank Solaire enough for the great service and saving us all this money.” – Marie T.
” Firstly, Let me say, The amazing customer service I received from Ms. Dempler, was outstanding. She answered all of my questions and concerns, because there seems to be so much competition in the marketplace, relating to Solar.
I thought all Solar Brands were the same, after researching, the market, I went back to to Solaire, to take care of my mom’s home.” – Tammy G.
” Luckily I went with Solaire. We had signed up for solar the same day that NV energy stopped their rebates. They still honored the discount and I’m very grateful for that.” – Richard C.